Subjects concerned: Navigators
The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable. The "holder" of their treatment is AZ. AGRICOLA “LE COLOMBE” s.a.s.with registered office and operational headquarters in Loc. Rocca Sant’Angelo, 42-43 Assisi (PG) 06081 Personal data on this page are processed by AZ. AGRICOLA “LE COLOMBE” s.a.s.for the performance of its activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that, depending on the data processing carried out on the above-mentioned website, will be pursued.
Place of data processing
Treatment related to the services on this web site are located in Italia, and are managed by the Spring Marketing service provider and are maintained by Spring Marketing technical staff and other designees of AZ. AGRICOLA “LE COLOMBE” s.a.s.during updating and maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated. The personal data provided voluntarily by users who send contact requests are used only to perform the service or provision requested also possibly through external service providers.
Type of data processed and purpose of processing
Dati di Navigazione
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Monitor the proper functioning of the services offered.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms to “AZ. AGRICOLA “LE COLOMBE” s.a.s.” whenever such data is requested, specific information will be provided and, where necessary, consent will be requested.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites operated by other owners. We disclaim any responsibility in case of errors, content, cookies, publications of immoral or illicit content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force and the respect of the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
The recipients of the data collected following consultation of the site listed above are the following subjects designated by “AZ. AGRICOLA “LE COLOMBE” s.a.s.”pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, as data processors.
- Spring Srl as supplier of development and maintenance services of the web platform;
- in relation to the site as a provider of services for the development, delivery and operational management of the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected are also processed by the staff of “AZ. AGRICOLA “LE COLOMBE” s.a.s.”which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of treatment. Data transfer abroad The data controller uses data processors located in non-EU countries, in particular: with guarantee of adoption of measures such as standard contractual clauses, in the case of U.S.A. adherence to the international agreement Privacy Shield, or with the consent of the interested parties.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 -
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on: the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in case of processing carried out with
- with the aid of electronic instruments; the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain: the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected; data portability.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Right to complain
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation).